Monday, February 12, 2007

Corrections

[Update: February 20] I have now posted an updated spreadsheet. Just follow the old link for February data below. There were just a few mistakes that were pointed out to me.

None of the mistakes involved a "missing publication." As I have explained before, for the sake of consistency, I follow the Web of Science database (both SSCI and A&HI). If the publication is not in there, it's not on this spreadsheet. Until I come up with a better policy (in terms of both helpfulness as well as feasibility) to distinguish between what is "in" and what is "out", I will follow the current one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this only APs at Ph.D. granting departments? Tufts does not have a Ph.D. program - undergrad only.

February 27, 2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Assisting Politics said...

It's all PhD granting departments. Therefore, I don't have information on Tufts professors.

March 09, 2007 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home