Monday, July 03, 2006

Introduction

I have published here a database on assistant professors of political science in American PhD-granting departments. The link to data is in the next post. Comments are strictly moderated, and they will not appear promptly after you leave them (in fact, they may not appear at all). This is not a discussion forum, I enabled the comments so that I could get feedback if anyone wishes to provide me some. If you want to spread rumors and speculations about the job market, go to blogs such as americanandcomparativejobs.blogspot.com, irrumormill.blogspot.com or politicaltheoryrumormill.blogspot.com. For gossip on other things, go to irdepartments.blogspot.com, american-departments.blogspot.com, or comparativedepartments.blogspot.com.

I am not sure if and when I will update the data; I will almost certainly not do so before early 2007. When you notice any inaccuracies (there surely are some), or have any suggestions, leave a comment. I will gladly take care of them if I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home