Sunday, July 23, 2006

July update

Again, I'd like to thank everybody who sent comments and corrections. Fortunately, there were not many of them. However, some of them prompted me to update the journal publications information for everybody on the spreadsheet. Here is the updated spreadsheet (download button on the bottom of the page).

The main changes from the previous spreadsheet:

- The political science departments at Alabama and New Orleans are now added.
- I removed three persons who either were associate professors in February 2006, or had not yet started as assistant professors at that time.
- I removed the School and PhDSchool worksheets, they are just too problematic (outliers, selection bias etc).
- I had significantly misrepresented the publication record for Jacob T. Levy, and this is now corrected.
- I cleaned the subfield designations up just a little, but still, they are rather inconsistent and thus don't rely on them.

There are other minor corrections, too insignificant to point out.

I might update my previous posts with "rankings" later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home